13.6.07

Why I'm Doing This

Hi,
In May and June of 2007 I, Simon White, joined a friend of mine, Murray Spark, for a attempt on the summit of Denali, the highest peak in the North American continent at 20,320 feet.
Murray is cycling the length of the Americas, from North to South, and climbing Denali, Tajamulco & Aconcagua on the way.......For charity.
His website can be found at http://www.peaktopeak.co.uk/
Some people I know are interested in what I did (and didn't) do. For their benefit, and for yours, I have created this blog.
Being lazy, all I have done is typed in my diary entries. The Diary was written at the end of every day, and may contain some swearing (although I have asterisked the v*w*ls).
Also, some of the photos I took have been added - if you click on them they will open to full size, and you can see what a crappy photographer I am.
Pretty much it really.

Read on......

The Author & Drink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff si! it makes a read.
kiwi

mistee said...

Simon, brilliant blog. Slowly going through the pages.mistee